Saturday, August 18, 2007

Dear Macbook Pro...


Please arrive at my house quicker. I know that there haven't been a lot of you lately, but I really need you right now. There are so many cool art things that I want to do and can't because you're not around. And I've got a brand spanking new version if iWork for you to use when you get here! Don't you want to play with Numbers? And not only that, but I'll be able to get you Adobe CS3 too! Don't you want to build websites with me? I think you do. And the truth is...I love you Macbook Pro. I haven't met you yet but I already know that I love you. And God wants us to be together. So don't dissapoint us both.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is a bite, i saw this image on another website.. suck a hack.. i think i saw it on frenchpixels.com or something like that maybe it was friedparchels.... maybe?