Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mood Music.



I can finally stop obsessing over computer madness now that it is in my possession. I can also lay off the excessive nothingness posts (a product of my computer madness). Back to the drawRings. I was listening to scary tunes and it's quite early in the morning. And it reminded me of how I used to draw back in college. All melancholy with a touch of sadism. Maybe. In any case, I still adore black and white images and find myself every now and again needing to return to basics. Photoshop provides a very vast safety net. Command Z is amazing. It can also be a crippling crutch of crippleness. I limited myself to essentially two layers. One for the drawRing and the other for the super awesome overly gaudy barely there but we sill care signature. Small steps. Anyway, his name is Norman. Not Bates.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to see you color one of my characters :) I think it would be creepy Looking

Vanny Vicious said...

That would be creepy. May superly so. A FLEMZ project perhaps? Get at me yo!